Citric acid is one of the most widespread acids in the plant world.
It can be used for a number of purposes, such as a descaling agent (descaling, removing and dissolving limescale) and a wonderful antioxidant. It is completely biodegradable too.
Citric acid - food grade (E330)
Keep closed in the original packaging away from heat and humidity.
A high level of humidity can give form to lumps without affecting the qualities of the citric acid.
Use with caution
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention