Bamboo cutlery is lightweight and reusable so you can avoid ever needing disposable cutlery again!
Why bamboo cutlery?
- Lightweight and durable.
- Can be used on the go.
- Very strong and lasts a long time.
- Replace disposable plastic waste.
What’s wrong with plastic cutlery?
- Takeaways and fast food restaurants are getting through millions of disposable cutlery.
- Disposable plastic cutlery is used once but lasts in the environment for hundreds of years. Where is the sense in that?
- This plastic finds it’s way into the ocean by poor waste management and littering.
- Microplastic contamination of the oceans is a serious problem because it infects so many food chains.
- Marine life can eat that plastic, which fills their stomachs and leads to starvation.
- It’s not too late to turn the tide on plastic! Reusable’s are the best place to start.
Benefits of bamboo cutlery
- Bamboo grows organically, using water only.
- Even with no pesticides, bamboo grows rapidly.
- Because it grows so quickly, it is a very sustainable organic material.
Is bamboo cutlery biodegradable?
- Our sets can be composted and are biodegradable. In fact, bamboo can add a lot of nutritious value back to the earth in home compost.
What is the finish on the bamboo?
- It is soybean oil, which is derived from plants.
Is this set vegan?
- Our cutlery set is vegan
What are the dimensions?
- 19.5cm in length
- Thickness is up to 0.7cm
When should I use this?
- Perfect for picnics, travel and camping.
- Suitable for everyday use on the go. Always have bamboo at the ready!
Plastic Phobia Bamboo Cutlery Set & Canvas Pouch