A must-have for cleaning muddy vegetables
- Biodegradable & recyclable alternative to plastic scourers, brushes, exfoliators and sponges
- Made from sustainable raw materials
- Supports traditional skills, crops and cottage industries while ensuring fair wages
- Vegan friendly
- Won’t splash muddy water around the sink!
Hand made in Egypt – around 8cm x 11.5cm in packaging with cotton string loop
May appear abrasive in this dry state, but when immersed in water it will swell up and become a soft, spongy and flexible pad
For best results:
- Rinse thoroughly before first use
- Fits neatly in the hand. Use with water on the wet skin of root vegetables with gentle pressure to lift off soil & debris
- To keep your loofah fresh between uses, rinse well & squeeze out excess water & hang to dry from the cotton string loop. Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if you like
- Will last for months and at the end of its natural life can be composted.