Soya flour is exceptionally high in protein. It is also naturally gluten-free.
- Similar to chickpea flour (gram flour).
- Use to make flatbreads and pancakes.
- Also use in Indian recipes such as Pakora.
- Organic, non-GMO and not defatted.
- Suitable for a gluten-free diet.
Soya flour is produced by toasting, crushing then milling soya beans. This high protein flour can be used as a substitute for wheat in bread, cakes and savoury dishes. It can also be used in conjunction with wheat, or with "binding" flours such as tapioca flour.
This product is Vegan, Organic & Gluten Free
Organic soya flour 100%. Made from toasted soya beans. Please note that this is not defatted soya flour.